The “Emperor of Mangoes” Chausa is considered one of the most delighful and juicy varieties of mango. It is sweet as honey when ripe and beats any mango in sweetness. The best of Chausa mangoes are grown in the Multan region of Pakistan and in the Saharanpur-Malihabad belt of India.
- Our Chausa mangoes come from the premium mango growing regions of Pakistan and India where the soil and weather is just perfect for the fruit.
- Chausa SB (Samar Bahisht) is one of the sweetest mango that exists. The BRIX index (measurement of sweetness) of the Chausa mango is the highest of all the mangoes that we import.
- Chausa mango turns yellow when ripe with a whitish yellow flesh.
- It’s growing season is from the end of June to the middle of August.
- The fruit is shipped in its original packing received. It will be shipped fresh within a few days after it arrives. Basic inspection is performed on the fruit to ensure integrity of the box- other than that the fruit is shipped “As-is”.
Tracking details will be provided after the product has been dispatched. A rough shipping schedule will be given closer to the mango season. Shipping schedule may vary depending upon the season and logistics.