The “Emperor of Mangoes” Chausa is considered one of the most delighful and juicy varieties of mango. It is sweet as honey when ripe and beats any mango is sweetness. The best of Chausa mangoes are grown in the Multan region of Pakistan and in the Saharanpur-Malihabad belt of India.
- Our Chausa mangoes come from the premium mango growing regions of Pakistan and India where the soil and weather is just perfect for the fruit.
- Chausa SB (Samar Bahisht) is one of the sweetest mango that exists. Most of the seasons, the BRIX index (measurement of sweetness) of the Chausa mango is the highest of all the mangoes that we import.
- Chausa mango turns yellow when ripe with a whitish yellow flesh.
- Peak season is from the end of June to the middle of August.
- Each shipment is generally shipped wthin a week of the batch date. However, please note that the batch dates are only a guideline (based on our experience and best estimate for this season). Actual delivery dates may vary due to seasonal and logistics variations.
Sweetest amongst all the mangoes we import- invariably sells out. Order NOW!!
*The size and count specified is the most likely number based on our experience. Please note that the size of the fruit can vary widely during a season. Count depends upon how many fruits can be safely packed in the box without causing spoilage.
**The weight range specified is a guideline and gives the range when the fruit is being packed. There can be a large variation in the weight of the fruit depending upon many factors such as the rate of ripening, the nature of the fruit etc. Please note that mango can lose weight daily at the rate of 2 to 5 percent.